Scaffolding in only 5 minutes
TRAD Monkey Tower provides safe and fast access for numerous tasks. This versatile platform uses an innovative new unfolding scaffolding system, which allows quick and instant deployment by a single person in only 5 minutes.
Easy to use
The TRAD Monkey Tower has a maximum working height of up to 6.5m (21ft) and latches at 0.25m intervals, making it flexible and very easy to adjust. It is ideal for jobs that have traditionally been done by scaffold towers, cherry pickers, scissor lifts or ladders.
- • Set-up by one person within 5 minutes of arriving on site.
- • Maximum working height of 6.5m (21ft)
- • No need for PASMA or IPAF qualifications
- • Up to 75kg of tools and materials can be lifted in the platform
Safe to use
The platform is erected from ground level and all safety barriers and handrails are fixed in place. The latches automatically lock into position, so it's really easy to erect! Monkey Tower is CE marked and has been designed and tested to BS EN 1004:2004.
- • Erected entirely from ground level.
- • Toe boards and hand rails are fixed in place and cannot be forgotten
- • Safety latches automatically lock the platform into position
- • CE marked and designed and tested to BS EN 1004:2004.
Single person operation
The system is suitable for all high level maintenance and re-roofing projects. Once in place, it forms the heart of a system designed to get the job done, and is easy to work around.
- • A single competent person, with the appropriate training, can erect and take
down the TRAD Monkey Tower on their own
- • Save on labour costs
- • 250kg SWL allows two people to work from the platform
The light weight (300kg) TRAD Monkey Tower comes with a built in trailer, which can be towed by almost any car or van. Jockey wheels enable the Tower to be highly manoeuvrable and with it being only 1.9m high and 1.13m wide so can easily fit through a double door and by sliding the wheels in and the leg-jacks off the width can be reduced to 0.7m (2'4") allowing it to pass through a domestic single door.
- • Towed behind any towbar-equipped car or van
- • 300kg weight and large road wheels make it a simple one man job to move by
hand, even over rough surfaces
- • Lifting points and fork channels enable it to easily be moved by a crane or forklift
- • Castors allow sideways movement for fine positioning such as manoeuvring
close to a wall
- • Minimum width of just 700mm lets the Tower fit through a single 2'6" doorway