Horizontal Lifeline Systems
a higher level of safety
Our range of horizontal lifeline systems is designed not just for maximum safety, but also to help rather than hinder. Which makes a workplace not just safer, but also more productive.
It’s manufactured by Capital Safety, the world’s number one height safety company, and includes Roofsafe, Uni8, Uni16, Sayfglida and the Ariana System.
We are authorised installers of Kingspan SafePro2 and the QBM Soter Lifeline systems, and also offer rail systems with abseiling capabilities. From us, you get it all.
The complete solution
- For all roof types, with systems suitable for multiple users.
- From risk hazard analysis and identification of control measures, to design, installation, and ongoing testing & maintenance.Maximum safety
- Fully compliant to EN 795, OSHA, AS/NZ, standards, and tested to both EN795 Class A and C Standards.
- Magenta-approved systems.
- Custom design software to calculate system performance for assured levels of safety.
- Navigating corners and contours, our horizontal lifelines accommodate virtually any building design or structure to offer workers freedom and flexibility.
- Supports multiple workers for both fall arrest and work restraint, in particular for internal and external façade access, inspection and maintenance, including walkways and suspended gantries.
- Range of anchorage brackets adapt to site conditions, and can be fitted to steel beams, concrete and brickwork.
Simplicity and strength
- Minimal moving parts and high-grade materials for long life expectancy.
- Easy installation and design simplicity saves time and money.