Protecting Your Interests
Wherever people work on a roof, there is a need for Edgeguard.
This cost effective guardrail solution exceeds all the Health & Safety regulations. It won’t damage your roof or architecture. A system
that looks as good as it sounds.
The patented Edgeguard Freestanding Guardrail is a durable
solution for roofs where access is required. It’s been designed
to exceed all the HSE’s Working at Height regulations. Tough, easy to erect and virtually maintenance free, this is a long lasting safety solution. So you can install it, and forget about it.
How does it work? Edgeguard is a freestanding guardrail that does not damage your roof. An anti slip rubber mat under the base ensures there are no adverse effects on the roof surface. Its unique cantilevered design removes the need for unsightly counterbalance weights, with the added benefit of reducing
The Edgeguard Permanent Freestanding Guardrail exceeds all HSE regulations, dramatically reducing employee risks.
- • HSE Working at Height regulations compliant
- • Tested to a load of 700 Newtons
- • All fittings fully TUV tested and approved
- • Reduced trip hazard
- • Anti-slip rubber mats for added protection
The modular design makes Edgeguard easy to fit and adapt. It's light and easy to erect, with just three main components.
- • Large range of fittings to suit situations
- • Compensates for changing roof level
- • Quick and easy to erect
- • Easy to adapt while on-site
It's not just for flat roofs - put the Edgeguard to work on fire escape routes or around hazardous plant machinery, roof lights or other places where access is required.
- • Cantilevered design means no counterbalance weights
- • Available in a choice of colours
- • Custom designed for your needs
Built To Last
There's a reason we call it Permanent Guardrail. Tested under extreme conditions, this system is incredibly tough, durable and abrasion-resistant. Once installed, it's virtually maintenance-free.
- • Fully galvanised BSEN ISO 1461, corrosion-resistant finish on all components
- • Can be coloured using our Powder Coating Permanent Plus Colour solution
- • Permanent, inexpensive solution to roof edge risks