The TRAD Demarcation Barrier System guides a user across a roof top avoiding all fall hazards. The system should be installed a minimum of 2m from a fall hazard, and is to not be used to guard a fall hazard but should be used to direct a user away from one.
The TRAD Demarcation Barrier System is an economic solution to delineate a safe working zone on a roof top.
• Create a safe working / walkway zone across a roof top
• Maintenance free
• Easy to install
The TRAD Demarcation Barrier System can withstand wind speeds of up to 105 mph due to the unique design of its base and upright which also eliminates any potential damage caused by oscillating.
• The lattice structure ensures the wind circulates around and through the system rather than pushing it over
• Wind tunnel tested on single ply, bituminous and concrete roof surfaces resisting wind speeds in excess of 105 mph
• The trapezoid base shape is aerodynamically designed with four pyramidal sloped sides which, in testing was shown to be the most stable shape
SIMPLE & EASY
The system requires no specific training to install, and comprises of only three simple parts:
• A recycled PVC weighted base
• A recycled PVC post
• A recycled PVC chain link
• There are no specific components for corners or curves