Help rather than hinder
TRAD can take care of all of your needs regarding roof safety and Lifeline systems, from risk hazard analysis, identification of control measures,
to design and installation and the ongoing maintenance of your systems.
TRAD Safety Systems are suppliers and approved installers of various systems, giving you the client the options along with our knowledge and experience. Our range of systems have been developed to provide a choice of solutions for roof work and maintenance. We will ensure you receive the best advice and most appropriate solution, leading to compliance with Work at Height and Health and Safety Regulations.
- • Ideal for building projects, in particular for internal and external façade access,
inspection and maintenance including walkways and suspended gantries
- •Accommodate virtually any building design or structure thanks to its capacity
to navigate corners and contours
in the building
- •Can be used for either work restraint or fall arrest and can be installed
on standing seam, composite and built up roofing systems
and multiple flat roofing and membrane roofing systems
- • Supports multiple workers for both fall arrest and work restraint applications
- • Includes a range of anchorage brackets which adapt to site conditions;
and the system can be fitted to steel beams, concrete and brickwork.
Safe & reliable
- • Minimal moving parts and high-grade materials ensure long life expectancy
and low cost of ownership
- • Conforms to EN795 Class C, OSHA 1915.159, 1926.502M,
ANSI Z359.1 2007 and AS/NZS 1891.2
- • Our products’ simple designs makes specification and installation easy
and saves time and money.